Ruger Ranch Location
Ruger Ranch is located in Kirkland, just outside Prescott. The land is spectacular — one of the most sought after areas in Arizona. Ruger Ranch sits at an ideal elevation and is known locally as the upscale and gorgeous “millionaires row.” Plus it’s only a short ride to Prescott where you’ll find shopping and lots of wonderful in-town activities. With elk, deer, antelope and quail claiming the terrain, there is a feeling of surreal wonder; of stepping just beyond oneself into something grand. Hawks, bald eagles and peregrine falcons fly overhead, and those who have discovered the beauty of Ruger Ranch, begin a day where they can live life fully.
Directions to Ruger Ridge from Phoenix/Scottsdale:
• Take I-17 to Carefree Highway (HWY 74).
• Turn right onto Hwy 60 to Wickenburg, go through town and take Hwy 93 toward Kingman.
• Continue approx. 6 miles and take Hwy 89.
• Follow through Yarnell and Peeples Valley on Hwy 89 to Kirkland Junction (approx. Mile Post 288).
• Turn left and go approx. 4 miles to the stop sign at Kirkland.
• The Kirkland Steakhouse will be on the right adjacent to the stop sign.
• Your representative will meet you at the Kirkland Steakhouse.
Kirkland Bar & Steak House • 8985 Iron Springs Road • Kirkland, AZ 86332